Ben Ansell represents National Fire Chiefs Council (NFCC). Ben is also Chief Fire Officer of Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service.
Ben has 20 years’ experience across all disciplines in the fire and rescue service including a secondment to Her Majesty’s Fire Service Inspectorate.
“Fire sprinklers in a business environment have a proven track record of being cost effective.”
Where sprinklers have been installed:
- Fire deaths (including firefighter deaths) have been almost eliminated
- Fire injuries have reduced by 80%
- Significant improvements in firefighter safety have been achieved
- Property damage has reduced by over 80%
- Effects of arson have reduced
- Environmental impact of fire has reduced
- Economic cost of fire has reduced