The BSA advocates greater business resilience by enhancing protection against fire through the increased acceptance and use of fire sprinklers in commercial and industrial premises.
Established in 2010, the BSA’s founding members include:
- Chief Fire Officer’s Association (CFOA), ‘the professional voice of the Fire and Rescue Service’
- National Fire Sprinkler Network (NFSN), a non-profit organisation that works in partnership with the Fire Community
- European Fire Sprinkler Network (EFSN), a European coalition which encourages the greater use of fire sprinklers
- Fire Protection Association (FPA), the UK’s national fire safety organisation
- British Automatic Fire Sprinkler Association (BAFSA), the UK’s trade association for fire sprinklers
- FM Global, leading commercial property insurer